I’m totally obsessed with smoothie bowls. They are so delicious, they are healthy and they are also so easy to make. So I thought why not share the recipe with you cuz I love them so much. I usually just put all ingredients together and if I need more I just take more, so I tried to figure out how much you gonna need but the best is you try it on your own. Comment what you usually eat for breakfast and if ever tried a smoothie bowl.
What you need:
– 150 g frozen berries * (I like to take raspberries mixed with blueberries and blackberries if I have some)
– one banana (sometimes I just take a half)
– 90 ml almond milk (you can take more or less, depending on how smooth you want it)
– half tablespoon chia seeds
– two tablespoons oats (you can use them as a topping, but you also can blend them with the other ingredients)
– If you want you could also take some granola, some oats or even more fruit as a topping.
– Place everything in a food processor
– blend everything until you have a smooth but not too smooth consistency
– then put the smoothie in a bowl
– If you want to you can now top it with some granola or oats.
* To make your own frozen berries put your berries in a zip bag and place it for about a day (or longer) in the freezer.