It’s been a long time since the last time I posted a recipe. I love food and I love to bake, although I am not really good at it. This is actually one of the things I actually never fail at. This is one of the most delicious snacks I have ever tried in my entire life. They are quite healthy, they taste amazing and they are really simple to make. These energy bites are the perfect snack and this any time of the year. If you want to know how to make them keep on reading.
What you need:
– 60g oat
– 35g shredded almonds
– 35g coconut greats
– 3 and 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
– 3 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons cacao powder
– 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– coconut greats to cover the bites
– combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them up
– add the vanilla extract, the honey, and the peanut butter
– mix everything together util you have a sticky mixture
– place in the fridge for about 25 Minutes
– form the energy bites into small balls
-roll them in the coconut greats until completely covered
I love this recipe, and if you don’t eat them up right away you can store them in the fridge for about one week. In my case, they never last that long.
I hope you like them as much as I do. See you soon.