Today I want to share with you 50 ideas for a blog post. Sometimes I am just out of ideas and I don’t know what to write about. Then I start searching the internet and try to clutter a list of blog post ideas together. Every blogger had this period of time where he/she don’t know what to write about. Anyway, because of that, I want tot share 50 ideas of what you can write about, with you. Keep on reading if you want to know more.
I am dividing these ideas into little categories to give this post a little bit of organization.
I love food and I love writing recipe posts, although I am not the best cook I have a lot of fun cooking and preparing this kind of posts.
- what I eat in a day (share what you ate in a day and include the recipes)
- 4 breakfast ideas (everybody loves a good breakfast)
- the best restaurants in (London, your hometown, etc)
- your cookbook collection (I love cooking like I do you probably have some cookbooks at home)
- seasonal recipes
- write a post about your favorite food bloggers
- some of your favorite recipes
- homemade (do something homemade and post about it)
- some healthy snack recipe
- recipe/cookbook review
I actually never did a fashion post on this blog, I am looking forward do write some in the future. I love to read them and there are a lot of great fashion blogs out there.
- fashion favorites (write a post about you favorite clothes)
- 10 ways to style … (a plain black skirt, white jeans, Converse, etc)
- must haves
- fashion wish list
My blog is to 70% out of blog post about lifestyle. These have always been my favorite blog post to write. This category is the one you can probably be the most creative with.
- book review
- what’s in my bag
- my favorite movies/series
- 20 facts about me
- story time (tell something about you)
- list of your favorite quotes
- books you want to read
- talk about your (morning, lazy day, etc) routine
- what you did this week/weekend
- some old pictures (Share some old pictures you took. This is especially a nice post for those of you who love to take photographs)
- things to do … (in summer, on a rainy day, etc)
- 10 things you are happy about
- list your future dreams
- write a post about your life goals
- Q and A post
- why I love blogging/ why I started to blog
- write a post about some old posts
- monthly favorites post
- share some tips (you can do this about almost everything)
- what inspires you
I love to travel and I love to read and write posts about traveling. You can share your opinion about places and include nice pictures.
- my trip to … (write a post about your recent trip)
- if I could travel anywhere (I already did two posts like this and I love to do them and
- you really seemed to like them)
- my most favorite places (favorite places you have been to)
- travel essentials (things you always take with you when you travel)
- what I pack to … (what you took with you to a trip you recently made)
This is for all you beauty bloggers out there.
- what’s in my makeup bag
- makeup haul
- empties post
- product review
- 4 hairstyles (I always search for nice new hairstyle ideas on the internet)
- daily makeup routine
- how I get ready for a date night
- hair care routine
- write a post bout „dupes“
- your favorite (lipsticks, nail polish, etc)
That’s all for the first time. If you want me to write another one like this post and comment down below. I hope I could help some of you. See you soon.