You are not the only one who can’t be always happy. I mean really, who can? We all have doubts, we all have to be sad someday and if we want to be always happy there are sometimes things who hinder us.
At least I am a person who isn’t able to always be happy. I don’t want to say that I have a lot of bad days, but there is a small number of days where I just don’t feel like smiling at all. But there are some things out there which really cheer me up and make me feel at least a little bit happy, if not even more. So when I have these bad days I try to focus on the things that actually make me happy. The good about this is that most of these things are very little and some of them are pretty basic.
I actually found a quote on Pinterest which I think quite fits this post and is also really cute.
Anyway, keep on reading if you want to know which things make me happy on a bad day.
- Buying books: I think I have talked about this before and if I haven’t I am talking about it now. So I love reading and I love buying new books or adding books to my list of books I want to read. If I have a really horrible day and I just want to lay in my bed and do nothing because I don’t feel able to do anything I quite often end up reading books on my Kindle which sometimes leads me to buy a new book I wanted to read for a long time. Usually, this makes me happy because books are always a good thing and you can have enough of them.
- Talking to my best friends: I love my best friends. (Ok, who doesn’t?!) But let’s be honest, if you had a really bad day and you don’t know what to do it the best to talk with your friends abut this. I always do this and I sometimes might annoy them just a little bit because sometimes when I am angry about something I just can’t stop talking about it. But it does feel quite good to talk with my friends and usually, I feel better afterward.
- Watching series: If one thing can always cheer me up it’s watching a new episode of a series I really love. And because I have a lot of series I love the chance of actually watching a new episode isn’t that low. If they are no new episodes an old one will be work as well.
- Having a good hair day: This depends on how bad I am feeling, but when it’s not that bad a good hair day actually can cheer me up. A bad hair day would probably make my day even worse. So it is always better if I have good hair day or at least no bad hair day.
- Getting something delicious to eat: Food. Oh yes, come do mommy. There won’t be a time where there is no chance that this is going to make me happy. I mean come on, if you had a bad day and someone would give you an Ben and Jerry’s ice cream for free you can’t tell me that this won’t make you feel happy. Food is always the best way to cheer someone up, believe me.
- Noticing your finished to-do list: I am not sure if I am the only one but when everything on my to-do list is crossed out I feel kind of relieved and also happy. Especially on a bad day, this can be something which would change my mood.
- Weekend: Last but not least the best thing of a week. Weekend! The long school days and you feel like the teachers just want to torture you with more and more information, homework and class tests or you had to work the whole day, the coming weekend is one of the best things which can ever happen to you.
These were most of the thing which would make me happy again after a bad day. I hope you enjoy reading this post and if you like it and share it with your friends. Also, comment down below what makes you happy after a bad day. See you soon.